Hero Flash Electric E-scooter Officially launched at price tag of Rs 19990 in India :- The two wheelers company – Hero launched its cheapest Hero Flash Electric Scooter in India. Hero Electrics already has launched the widest range of electric scooters in the country. This is the most inexpensive electric scooter available in India. Its present (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) price is Rs. 19,990.
Features about Hero Flash Electric e-scooter:
- The light weight slim bike weighs approximately 87 kilogram.
- This electric scooter does not even require a registration number or a driver’s license.
- This looks quite stylish.
- The 250 Watt motor of the e-scooter is powered by the 48 Volt 20Ah VRLA Battery.
- On a single charging, it delivers 65 kilometres.
- The hero flash e-scooter projects a telescopic suspension with a full body rash guard.
- It supports full magnesium alloy wheels.
- It can deliver top speeds of up to 25 km/hour.
- The battery takes around 6 – 8 hours to charge and comes with short circuit protection.
- The Electric Bike from Hero called Hero Flash is offered at Rs. 19,990 at an introductory price.
- The bike also comes in two dual toned colour variants — Red- Black and Silver-Black options.
Mr Sohinder Gill – the Global Chief Executive Officer of Hero Electric, spoke on the launch of Hero Flash and said that with FLASH, we are moving further ahead with our vision of making India an electrically mobile nation. FLASH are the epitome of the latest and the best of technology available in the e-automobile sphere. It weighs only 87 kgs, helping it score very high on manoeuvrability.
Other Electric bikes from Hero in the ‘High-Speed Electric Bike’ category include Photon and E-Sprint.