Honda Unicorn 160 BSIV 2017 Model Launched with new features :- The new model 2017 of Honda Unicorn 160 BSIV has been launched with minor cosmetic changes and BSIV Compliance. The Government of India mandates that all the two-wheeler vehicles will have to meet the BSIV emission norms by 1st April 2017. There is another feature mandated by the Government Auto Headlamp On(AHO). This feature is in the current model.
Check out all details on the cosmetic changes made in New Model of Honda Unicorn 160 BSIV Model 2017:
After the committee on road safety appointed by Supreme Court, the features of BSIV emission and Auto Headlamp On (AHO) have been proposed.
- Honda Unicorn 160 BS4 is a powertrain with 162.71 CC single cylinder and air cooled mill.
- The engine has been powered by HET (Honda Eco Technology) that is coupled to a 5-speed gearbox which has the capacity of producing 13.82 bhp of maximum power at 8,000 rpm and 13.92 Nm of peak torque at 6,000 rpm.
- The all new Honda Unicorn 160 BSIV gets an all new and longer Visor to deflect the wind at higher speeds.
- The new update of the existing model is available standard in the Matte Marvel Blue (New color), Imperial Red Metallic and Pearl Igneous Black color variants. Other color options include Matte Axis Grey, Pearl Amazing White.
- The additional features include a LED tail lamp, digital instrumentation, and a mono-shock rear suspension setup.
- The model continues to have the existing telescopic front forks and the mono shock suspension setup at the rear.
- The braking performance comes from the twin disc brakes with Combi Braking System (CBS).
After these new updates, the company hikes the price of bike. The updated version 2017 of Honda Unicorn 160 BSIV is just Rs. 750 higher than the existing model. The new model 2017 of Honda Unicorn 160 BSIV has been launched at Rs. 73,552 and Rs. 76,005 for the standard variant and the CBS Version respectively.