Audi A5 Cabriolet Convertible Price Specifications Features Image Review: Recently, Audi launched a new car at the Los Angeles Motor Show. The expected date of availability of new car of Audi is in the month of March 2017. Audi has now officially completed the A5 family of their cars with the new A5 Cabriolet.
This convertible model of the A5 series cars comes with a steeply raked rear window, an elegant style, and strong shoulder. The new Audi A5 Cabriolet has the capacity of 4 people. Audi A5 Cabriolet takes just 15 seconds to fold the roof and just 18 seconds to reopen the roof.
The driver does not need to stop and park the car in case of rain. The driver keeps on moving and alter the roof of the car.
- Audi A5 Cabriolet weighs only 1690 kilograms.
- Audi A5 Cabriolet is 40 kilograms lighter than the old version of the same series.
- Audi A5 is available in four engine variants – 249 bhp 2.0 TFSI petrol, a 215 bhp 3.0 L TDI, a 187 bhp 2.0 TDI and a 349 bhp 3.0 TFSI.
- The 2.0 TDI engine has got the rating of 62.3 miles per gallon.
- The cabin is very spacious.
- The big boot with the huge storage capacity of 380 L is available with the hood down.
- The rear seats can be folded to give you extra space.
- The seats can be folded to give a 50:50 split for extra storage.
Watch the video of Audi A5 Cabriolet:
- Rear cross traffic assist
- Traffic sign recognition system
- Park assist
- Collision avoidance assist
- Adaptive cruise control with the semi-automatic traffic jam.
Audi A5 Cabriolet is expected to ready for delivery by March 2017.