Calcutta University Result 2019 Declared for B.Com Part 2 at wbresults.nic.in Name Wise :- Calcutta University has released Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) Part-II result on November 28, 2019. All the candidates who have appeared for the written examination can check their result on the official site of the university at wbresults.nic.in. The result of both Honours and General course has been released by the University. Apart from the official site, candidates can also check the result on third party result website- exametc.com.
Calcutta University Result 2019
Earlier on November 22, Calcutta University declared the results of BA & B.Sc (Part 2) Hons., Gen & Major Exam 2019. The result has been only declared by those who have appeared for the exam under the 1+1+1 System.
Steps to check Calcutta University B.Com Part-II Result 2019:
- Log on to the official website at wbresults.nic.in or exametc.com
- On the homepage, click on ‘B.Com Part-II (Honours/General) Examination, 2019 (under 1+1+1 System.)’ link
- Enter your roll number and click on submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for future reference
University of Calcutta was found on January 24, 1857. CU is a collegiate public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The university has a total of 14 campuses spread over the city of Kolkata and its suburbs. Candidates can visit the official website of the University of Calcutta for more exam related information.