New Hyundai Creta Facelift with Mild Hybrid Technology launched In 2017 :- Hyundai is now busy in making of the facelift of the Creta 2017. The Hyundai upcoming model is going the way similar to Maruti Suzuki and Mahindra in India. The company is planning to introduce the mild hybrid technology to the Creta 2017. The compact SUV from the Hyundai company has received a huge applause by the Customers.
As per the reports from company that the new Creta is expected to enter the market in the year 2017. It seems that it is likely to continue with the same three engines with the current models – 1.6 VTVT petrol, 1.4 CRDi diesel and 1.6 CRDi diesel. The mild hybrid system will be the next generation Verna and Creta Facelift 2017 SUV.
It will be similar to the technology which is in Mahindra and Maruti Suzuki Models. In India electric and hybrid cars will benefit from the central government Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of the Hybrid and Electric vehicles(FAME) scheme. The FAME scheme of the central government will offer incentives to the electric and hybrid vehicles up to Rs 1.38 lakh.
What new in the Creta Facelift 2016:
- Creta Facelift 2017 will be getting a new avatar as in the reworked face with larger radiator grille with a chrome finish and horizontally placed fog lamps.
- In the rear and side profiles of the SUV, there will be no change.
- The cabin will be sported with engine start/stop button.
- Keyless entry, rear parking sensors and automatic air condition.
- It will be getting all the other features similar to other models.