The Automobile Lamborghini carmakers is all set to rock the Indian Streets. The 5th Huracan Italian model sports car has set foot in India. Lamborghini has launched the sports car in the country for Rs. 3.45 Crores (ex-showroom).
The company has done some modifications to this evolved Huracan. It is breathtaking technology.
More about the Lamborghini Huracan RWD Spyder:
- There are front larger air intakes and bigger headwind raises the front axle down pressure.
- The Rear Wheel Drive Spyder Lamborghini Engine V10 releases its power on the rear wheels.
- The Huracan features specially contoured steel brakes fitted with aluminium brake disc pots.
- The interior is the perfect blend of style with comfort.
- It is fitted with the future Lamborghini Infotainment System II.
- This can be displayed on its 12.3-inch hi-res TFT instrument panel.
- The Lamborghini Doppia Frizion technology enables a dual clutch transmission.
- With the LDFT and the Lambo V10 Engine, there is an all wheel drive for various roads hovering.
- The Huracan five also features an Electromechanical Power Steering (EPS) that complements the all wheel drive for various conditions.
- This is a light weight, stylish star car with promised high performance given its carbon fiber & aluminium make.
- There is an ANIMA option available on the steer so the driver can choose any of the three drive modes available.
- There is also a magnetorheological shock absorber system available as an option. This helps to automatically adjust as per the drive mode, road condition, and drive style.
- The Huracan RWD Spyder is powered by Lamborghini V10 MPI+ DSI 5.2 liter Engine that generates power of 580bhp at 8,000rpm.
- It is mated to a dual clutch seven-speed gearbox that takes up a max torque of 540Nm at 6,500rpm.
- It picks up a speed 100kmph speed in 3.6 seconds and can reach a 319 Kmph top speed.
- The Lamborghini Huracan RWD Spyder will add to the existing Indian Lamborghini collection. These are Huracan Coupe, Huracan Spyder, Huracan RWD Coupe and Huracan Avio.
Watch the Video of Lamborghini Huracan RWD Spyder here: