Check SSC CGL 2015 TIER-I Pattern Syllabus Preparation Tips Exam Date Time : As we Know That Staff Selection Commission Conducts Combined Graduate Level Examination Every Year into 3 Phrases Tier I, Tier II & Tier III. Now In August 2015, SSC Going To Conduct Tier I Examination On Back To Back Sunday’s 9 August 2015 and 16 August 2015. all The Candidates are Busy in Preparing For Exam and Also searches Some Last time Tips For The Exams. Now SC Makes some Changes In Their Exam Pattern. All The Candidates can Check The New CGL Tier I Examination Pattern On The Official Website Of Staff Selection Commission.
SSC CGL 2015 TIER I PATTERN & SYLLABUS
SELECTION PROCESS : The candidates will be Selected On The Following basis
Tier-I : Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier-II : Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier-III : Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test
Exam Date : 09.08.2015 & 16.08.2015
CGL 2015 Tier I Exam Pattern :
No. Of Questions
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
So There are 200 questions consisting of 200 Marks. Means 1 Mark assign for 1 question.
- Time Duration is 120 minutes (2 Hour) for 200 questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Tier-I Exam.
SSC CGL 2015 Tier I Exam Syllabus :
General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- similarities and differences
- space visualization
- spatial orientation
- problem solving
- decision making
- visual memory
- relationship concepts
- arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- arithmetic number series
- non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- statement conclusion
- syllogistic reasoning
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Semantic Classification
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figural Classification
- Semantic Series
- Number Series
- Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Word Building
- Coding & de-coding
- Numerical Operations
- symbolic Operations
- Space Orientation
- Space Visualization
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Punched hole/pattern –folding & unfolding
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Address matching
- Date & city matching
- Classification of centre codes/roll numbers
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding
- decoding and classification
- Embedded Figures
- Critical thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Intelligence
- Economic Scene
- General Policy
- Scientific Research
- Whole numbers
- Fractions and relationships between numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Square roots
- Profit and Loss
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Alligation
- Time and distance
- Time & Work
- Basic algebraic identities of School
- Algebra & Elementary surds
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords
- angles subtended by chords of a circle
- common tangents to two or more circles
- Regular Polygons
- Right Prism
- Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base
- Trigonometric ratio
- Degree and Radian Measures
- Standard Identities
- Complementary angles
- Heights and Distances
- Frequency polygon
- Bar diagram & Pie chart
- Onspot the error
- fill in the blanks
- spelling/detecting mis-spelt words
- idioms & phrases
- one word substitution
- improvement of sentences
SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Exam Final Tips 2015
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.
- Reasoning questions are less time taking than Aptitude questions in SSC exams.
- This section needs concentration. With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.
- This part play a crucial role in deciding merit of candidates. Marks of candidates also depends on this section. So SSC Aspirants ! Make General Intelligence & Reasoning your main weapon in the exam for crack SSC exam & Score more marks.
- In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected scoring topics like Errors, Miss Spelt Words, One Word Substitution, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- Don’t spend more time to mug up Antonym & Synonyms.
- It is often seen that candidates seems this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking.
- In this part on mere focusing on 5 or 6 sections candidates can easily score good marks.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
- Candidates needs to save time in the written exam for solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- To answer this part candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates set your target to No. of questions to be solve with giving proper attention to all other sections because it is not practically possible to solve all 50 Questions in the 2 hours time. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
- Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognize nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
- In recent time SSC ask number of questions from General Science section. so candidates can focus more study of General Science.
- Candidates can cover syllabus according to their strength as in this sections questions are to be ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.
- In SSC exams candidates can have relaxation on topics related to Current Affairs because in this exam less questions are to asked from Current Affairs.
- Candidates are advised to select questions on which you have full confidence. Wrong Answers weaken your chances of scoring more marks in the Tier-I exam.
Hope you landed on the right site to get the latest information on Check SSC CGL 2015 TIER-I Pattern Syllabus Preparation Tips Exam Date Time. If you really liked our information then, Do share this article on social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc. You can also provide us with your comments below the article in the commenting section. Stay tuned with us for the latest updated news.