Huawei launched Honor 8 Specification, Features, Price :- Along with Honor 5, Huawei has announced yet another handset which can be taken into “phablet” category, all thanks to its gigantic 6.6” screen size. We are talking about none other than Huawei Honor 8. It is available in two memory variants: one with 32GB, second, other with 64GB and last one with 128GB.
One with 32GB memory is priced at the amount of 2299 Yuan or INR 23,110, other with 64GB ROM is priced at 2499 Yuan or INR 25,15 and the last one with 128GB ROM is tagged at 2799Yuan or INR 28,140 respectively. These handsets can be ordered from small and jd.com from today onwards and it will go on sale from 9th august.
Huawei Honor 8 Specification
It sports 6.6” Super AMOLED Display with Quad HD screen resolution. The display of this handset incorporates 2.5D curved glasses, offers NTSC color gamut up to 105% and contrast ratio to 70,000: 1. It is powered by Octa core Kirin 955 Processor (4x 2.5GHz A72, A53 4 x 1.8 GHz) and also incorporates Mali T880 MP 4 as the GPU unit to enhance the graphics. It functions on latest android 6.0 Marshmallow OS topped by EMUI 4.1.
It entails 13MP of shooter at the rear which is combined along with features like f/2.0 aperture, OIS stabilization, RGWB sensors while on front we are getting 8MP of shooter that can be used for clicking selfies as well as for video calling.
It bears 4GB of RAM and as we have mentioned above is available in three memory variants i.e 32GB, 64GB and 128GB. In all the cases external memory can be expanded up to 128GB. It is a dual SIM smart phone supporting hybrid SIM slot. It encompasses connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type C connectors and 4G with VoLTE support. It houses huge 4500mAh battery capacity along with fast charging feature.
It also boards finger print sensors and also offers uni-metal body design. Moreover it is just 7.18mm in thickness. It weighs around 219grams.
• Measures 178.8 × 90.9 × 7.18mm in dimension
• Weighs 219grams
• 6.6” IPS Quad HD 2.5D curved display with NTSC color gamut up to 105% and contrast ratio to 70,000: 1
• Octa core Kirin 955 Processor (4x 2.5GHz A72, A53 4 x 1.8 GHz)
• Mali T880 MP4 as GPU
• 4GB RAM with 32GB/64GB/128GB ROM
• Expandable memory up to 128GB
• Dual SIM smart phone with Hybrid SIM slot
• 13MP of shooter at the rear with f/2.0 aperture, OIS stabilization, RGWB sensors
• 8MP front facing camera
• Finger print sensors on the board
• connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type C connectors and 4G with VoLTE support
• 4500mAh battery capacity with fast charging feature