Lenovo Smartphones Announced P2 & A Plus Full Specification Features Pics :- In our previous articles we mentioned about Lenovo working on the second generation of Vibe P1 smart phone and looks like finally company has officially announced it along with an entry level smart phone with the name A Plus. Both these smart phone has been showcased by the company at IFA. Along with these handsets company has also unveiled K6, K6 Power and K6 Note.
It will be available at the starting price of 249Euros or INR 18,490. We are hoping that one can buy this handset from the month of November while Lenovo A Plus will be priced at the amount of 69 Euros or INR 5,120 approximately. Company will be rolling out these both handsets from Europe.
Lenovo Vibe P2 Specs;
It has also been listed on the GeekBench website and it was mentioned over there it sports 5.5” FHD AMOLED display with 1080X1920p screen resolution. It is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at the clock frequency of 2GHz. It also incorporates Adreno 506 as the GPU unit. It will be available in two variants: 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB. In both the cases we will have expandable storage.
It operates on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box. It entails 13MP of shooter at the rear with 5MP front facing camera. It also boards finger print sensors to unlock the handset within fraction of seconds. It offers connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS, 4G LTE, NFC etc. it also carries gigantic 5110mAh battery capacity at the back along with 24W quick charging feature.
• 5.5” FHD AMOLED Display
• 2GHz Octa core Snapdragon 625 chipset
• Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
• Adreno 506 as the GPU
• Two variants available: 3GB with 32GB and 4GB with 64GB
• Expandable external memory
• 13MP rear camera with LED flash
• 5MP front facing camera
• 5110mAh battery with 64W Quick Charge feature
• Connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS, 4G LTE, NFC etc
Lenovo A Plus specs:
It features 4.5” display with 854X480p screen resolution. It runs on MediaTek MT6580 chipset clocked at the clock frequency of 1.3GHz. It entails 400MP2 as the GPU. It functions on slightly dated android 5.0 Lollipop Os. It proffers the combination of 1GB RAM with 8GB of storage on the board which can be further extended up to 32GB via MicroSD card slot. It is a dual SIM smart phone with 5MP camera at the back with LED Flash while on front it mounts 2MP of shooter for clicking pictures.
It claims connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS, 3G etc. It houses 2000mAh battery capacity.
• 4.5” display with 854X480p screen resolution
• 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6580 chipset
• 400MP2 as the GPU
• Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
• 1GB RAM with 8GB memory on the board and expandable memory up to 32GB
• Dual SIM Smartphone
• 5MP camera at the rear with LED flash
• 2MP front facing camera
• Connectivity features like Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS, 3G etc.
• 2000mAh battery capacity at the back