Lenovo Vibe X3 all set to launch on 27th Jan Features Specifications Price Review :- Lenovo is all set to launch its higher end device named “Vibe X3”. This handset is scheduled to launch on 27th January 2016. Looks like wait is almost over, this handset definitely steals the show with its chiseled body. Company is offering this handset in three variants: two models will be based on Qualcomm chipset while the third one will operate on MediaTek chipset. The one which will be based on MediaTek Chipset is named as Vibe X3 Lite. India will witness the launch of the handset with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. Handset will be available in white color and as far the price is concerned, details will be divulged once the handset is launched.
Lenovo vibe X3 Specifications
It is the successor of popular Lenovo vibe X2 and in terms of specs and features there is huge difference between the two. Lenovo vibe X3 sports 5.5” FHD IPS LCD Display delivering screen resolution up to 1080X1920p. There is 70.8% screen to body ratio and the device is further incorporated with Corning gorilla glass 3 screen protection. It proffers pixel density of 401ppi..
Coming to the software front, it runs on hexa core processor (1.2GHz quad core Cortex A-53 processor + 1.8GHz dual core Cortex A-57 procesor). The processor is based on qualcomm MSM8992 snapdragon 808 chipset. To enhance the graphics of the apps, it embodies Adreno 418 GPU. The processor is coupled along with 3GB of internal RAM. On memory front, we have two variants: one of 16GB and other of 32GB. Internal memory can be further enhanced up to 128GB by using SIM2 slot. It operates on Android 5.1 Lolipop operating system.
It accommodates whopping 21MP of camera at the rear which is combined with features like phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) to focus quickly, dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, 4K video recording. At front end, we get 8MP of camera which can be used for clicking selfies and for video calling. Other camera features include Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR.
It includes connectivity options like wifi 802.11 b/g/n/a/ac, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, A2DP, LE, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Infrared port, Micro USB V2.0 etc. It also entails sensors like fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. It houses 3600mah battery capacity that promises talk time up to 31h and stand by time up to 618h.
Apart from having fine display, to let one have amazing theatre like sound experience, it encircles 1.5W large dual-speakers at the front and to let one have augmented audio output there is Dolby Atmos, Cirrus Logic Wolfson 8218 audio codec, ES9018K2M DAC chip and TI’s OPA1612 amplifier.
Lenovo vibe X3 Features
Summing up the specs we have:
• 5.5” FHD Display with corning gorilla glass 3 screen protection and 401ppi
• 1.2GHz quad core Cortex A-53 processor + 1.8GHz dual core Cortex A-57 processor (Hexa Core)
• Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 chipset
• Android 5.1 Lolipop OS
• Adreno 418 GPU
• 3GB RAM, 16/32GB ROM and expandable memory up to 128GB (Micro SIM2)
• 21MP rear shooter with features like phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) to focus quickly, dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, 4K video recording
• 8MP snapper at the front
• To augment the audio we have 1.5W large dual-speakers at the front and Dolby Atmos, Cirrus Logic Wolfson 8218 audio codec, ES9018K2M DAC chip and TI’s OPA1612 amplifier
• Connectivity features like 802.11 b/g/n/a/ac, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, A2DP, LE, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Infrared port, Micro USB V2.0 etc
• Finger print sensors with accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors
• 3600mAh battery claiming talk time up to 31h and stand by time up to 618h
• Available in white color