Samsung Galaxy OnNxt Smartphone To Launch Today In India Specification Features :- The South Korean based company Samsung has announced that they launch the latest Galaxy On-series Smartphone in India. The offices of the Samsung company took the Twitter for the announcement on Thursday 20 October 2016.Samsung also revealed that their new series would be available on the giant e-commerce Flipkart for sale. Meanwhile, the company is yet to name the upcoming smartphone as they only revealed that it would be launched under the Galaxy OnNxt series.
It is believed that the company will reveal every small bit of information about the smartphone on Thursday when it will be launched. But, for now, the company has made a small teaser based on the recently launched Galaxy On 7 in China. It is believed that the smartphone will be inspired by the Samsung On7 which has the price tag of Rs. 16000 in China.
The teaser reveals the features and specification of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy On series. Check out below for the specification of next Galaxy On 7 Smartphone:
1. It is powered by an octa-core processor and flaunts a metallic body.
2. It has the 2GHZ octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor.
3. It has 5.5 inches full HD TFT display.
4. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32 GB inbuilt storage.
5. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
6. It supports expandable storage up to 256 GB via micro SD card.
7. It has 8-megapixel front cameras.
8. It comes with hybrid dual-SIM and sports 13-megapixel rear cameras with LED flash.
9. It also has a fingerprint scanner that can be operated through the home button at the front.
10. The phone is loaded with 3300 mAh battery.
11. It also has security suite of apps.
12. It has got GPS connectivity and supports 4G LTE, GPRS/EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.