Samsung Launches Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7(2017) Smartphones :- The South Korean Smartphone Manufacturing Company – Samsung is now coming with new models in this year 2017 with the waterproof series of Galaxy A5, A7 2017, and A3 with an amazing feature of top-notch camera option.
The models A7, A5, and A3 are the mid-tier phone that comes with the flagship of Galaxy S7 series which includes Ingress Protection rating of IP68. This allows the user to dive into the Swimming pool and can dip the phone in the fresh water and take pictures for 30 minutes under water up to five feet of distance.
- The Samsung Galaxy A series boasts the Galaxy S7-inspired premium metal frame with 3D glass back as an added feature, and with top-notch cameras both front and back with f/1.9 aperture.
- The smartphone supports sophisticated contact less payment mode (Samsung Pay in select markets) via MST (Magnetic Secure Transmission) technology.
- New Galaxy A7 and Galaxy A5 house pretty much the same features except the screen size and battery capacity.
- The Galaxy A7 device boasts a 5.7-inch screen and 3500mAh cell which enables the fast charge,
- the Galaxy A5 features a smaller 5.2-inch display and a 3,000mAh battery.
- In the Galaxy A7 and A5 including display resolution, RAM, storage, and camera, are the same.
- The all new devices run on Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS.
- The device come with 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage and 16 MP cameras on both front and back with f/1.9 aperture.
- The Galaxy A3 (2017) features a 4.7-inch HD screen and houses 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, a 13 MP primary camera, an 8 MP front snapper and a 2,350 mAh battery.
President of Mobile Communications Business of Samsung Electronics – DJ Koh said that we are always trying to ensure our customers have the most advanced products in the market. All three latest smartphones will be available in the four different color options as Blue Mist, Gold Sand, Peach Cloud and Black Sky.