Samsung to launch 5000mah battery capacity Smartphone in India : If the information from fonearena is to be believed then we can have a Samsung smart phone offering battery life worth 5000mAh capacity. This device can be launched in India next month in September. Samsung is going to add this handset under their “A Flagship” and probability is high that this handset will be priced at the amount of INR 35,000.
Samsung might come up with Galaxy A9 Pro in India next month but still we can’t deny the fact that company has a history where they launched handset especially for India. Samsung came up with A9 Pro in china in the month of March and looks like now it is the turn of Indian market.
Talking about the specs of this smart phone then it sports whopping 6” Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display delivering screen resolution up to 1080p screen resolution. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa core processor combined along with 4GB of RAM.
It operates on dated Android 5.1 Lollipop OS out of the box. It is a dual SIM Smart phone that entails 16MP camera at the rear with OIS, f/1.9 aperture, LED Flash while on front it mounts 8MP shooter along with f/1.9 aperture for clicking selfies and for video calling.
It bears 32GB of memory on the board which can be further expandable up to 128GB with the help of MicroSD card slot. It incorporates finger print scanner embedded on the Home button and has a combination of metal and glass when it comes to its body design which is similar to what we have seen in Galaxy S6 series smart phones.
It accommodates connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.1, ANT+, NFC, 4G LTE etc. In China it was priced at the amount of 3499 Yuan so in India we can expect it to be priced at the amount of INR 35000.
- 6” Super AMOLED 2.5D Curved FHD Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa core processor
- 4GB RAM with 32GB memory on the board which can be further expanded up to 128GB via MicroSD card slot
- Operates on android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 16MP rear shooter with OIS, f/1.9 aperture, LED Flash
- 8MP snapper with f/1.9 aperture for selfies and video calling
- Finger print sensors embedded on Home button
- Connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.1, ANT+, NFC, 4G LTE etc.
- Dual SIM smart phone
- Gigantic 5000mah battery capacity