Alcatel Idol 5S Smartphone listed on the website with Key Features :- A French Smartphone and Telecommunication Company – Alcatel is working on its new Flagship Smartphone under its “Idol” series. As per the GeekBench website, the upcoming smartphone of Alcatel can be named as Idol 5S.
Check out more features about Alcatel Idol 5S Smartphone:
- According to the Geekbench, the Alcatel Idol 5S will be powered by 1.69 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor, that is coupled with 3 GB of RAM.
- The new smartphone has scored 824 on single-core and 3421 on multi-core tests.
- The new smartphone of Alcatel is said to run on the Android 7.0 Nougat OS out of the Box.
- The new smartphone of Alcatel Idol 5S is the successor of Alcatel Idol 4S
- Alcatel Idol 4S features a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution.
- The smartphone is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU, that is paired with 3 GB of RAM.
- The upcoming smartphone comes with 5.5-Inch IPS LCD Display with 2560×1440 Pixel resolution.
- The new device will support Dual sim with 4G LTE Connectivity.
- The upcoming device is said to support a 21 MP Primary rear Autofocus camera with a Dual LED flashlight, that can record 1080p videos at 30Frames per second.
- The new smartphone also features a 13 MP secondary front camera with LED Flashlight and 84-degree wide angle lens for video calling and better selfies.
- Alcatel Idol 5S smartphone Offers 4G with VoLTE, 2G/3G, Bluetooth, FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro USB port, Wifi Direct, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, OTG and A-GPS.
- The new smartphone is packed up with a huge 3000 mAh battery pack.