Blu Studio XL 2 Smartphone Launched Specification Features Review : Blu Products unzips new handset Blu Studio XL 2 which is listed on the official website of the company. The handset is available in three colors only – Gold, Rose Gold and Grey color variants.
It comes with the metal finish in the middle. The slim handset of Blu company is features a massive 6” HD display screen. The company does not reveal the price of the smartphone yet and there is no information on the availability of this phone.
Check out more features and specification of Blu Studio XL 2 Smartphone below:
- Blu Studio XL 2 has a battery of 4900 mAh.
- This monster battery lasts for 3 days long promising 72 hours of standard usage and 30 days standby with just one quick charge.
- BLU Studio XL 2 Smartphone features the 6737 processor of 1.3 GHz Quad Core processing speed MediaTek Mali-720 GPU.
- The handset comes with 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal storage that can be further expandable up to 64 GB through micro SD card.
- Runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS out of the box.
- A large 6-inch HD (720×1280) BLU Infinite View display with IPS technology.
- Features a 13 Mega Pixel main camera with Dual LED flash to give the user an optimized camera experience and lifelike images with built-in f 2.2 aperture.
- The Blue Studio XL 2 selfie camera or 5 Mega Pixel front camera also comes with single LED flash when you like to click a bright pic of yourself with friends in a dim place.
- It offers Bluetooth 4.0
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- micro USB v 2.0
- Offers Dual SIM, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Measures 165.7 x 83.6 x 9.1 mm in dimensions.