Jeep Wrangler 2017 Petrol Version Launched in India With Powerful V6 Engine :- The automobile company – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has launched a new Jeep named as Wrangler in India in the petrol version. The new Jeep Wrangler SUV comes featured with a powerful V6 engine. The price tag of the new Jeep Wrangler unlimited Petrol is Rs 56 lakhs from the ex-showroom in New Delhi.
Specifications and Features of the new Jeep Wrangler below:
- New Jeep Wrangler Unlimited petrol variant comes powered with a 3.6 litre Penta Star V6 Aluminium unit.
- New Jeep Wrangler SUV churns out 280 bhp of power at 6350 rpm and 247 Nm of torque at 4300 rpm.
- The vehicle comes with a 5-speed automatic transmission.
- The motor of the new Jeep Wrangler supports a thermal management system along with a cool Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system.
- It helps the vehicle in effective usage of fuel.
- The petrol version of the Jeep Wrangler SUV will soon make available in the Indian market along with the currently available diesel variant of Wrangler SUV.
- The diesel variant of Jeep Wrangler comes powered by a 2.8-litre CRD turbocharged four-cylinder diesel engine.
The Compass SUV anticipated launching in India in the year 2017 very soon. Currently, the company is testing the SUV on the roads of India and also captured several times on camera.
The expected launch date of the new Jeep Wrangler is in the month of August 2017. The expected price of Jeep Compass SUV is Rs 25 lakhs. The upcoming SUV made in the state of Maharashtra at the massive Ranjangaon plant of Fiat.
Check out more features of new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited petrol variant 2017:
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- McKinley leather seats
- Air conditioning with automatic temperature control
- Wash-out interiors with detachable carpet
- Drain plugs
- Remote keyless entry
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Electronic roll-over mitigation