Hey people we are for you to give you the latest news on the newly launched and the popular smartphone, These people are willing to have the buy these Lenovo a1900 in the bulk stoke. This time they have made there own stock rom to impress people and that is working very well with the market and making easy to understand and use the smartphone.This is the phone for the people who require the smartphone with such a lower price that could fit in there pocket.So, we are here to provide you the full Features and specifications in the Lenovo A1900.
Lenovo A1900 Specifications
Comes with a 4-inch WVGA IPS display with resolution (480×800 pixels) superior gaming experience and picture quality while 1.2GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 SC7730 processor and runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 512 GB RAM, 4GB Internal memory and 16GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking
- Dual-SIM(Regular+MicroSIM) With Dual-standby
- 2G GSM 900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G WCDMA 2100MHz
- Display 4-inch WVGA IPS display with resolution (480×800 pixels)
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Processor 1.2GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 SC7730
- RAM 512MB
- MEMORY 4GB expandable up to 16GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 2- MP
- Secondary Camera NO
- Sensor Accelerometer
- 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio, and Bluetooth
- Other feature 3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers, calendar, calculator, clock,
camera, tethering & portable hotspot
- Battery Li-Ion 1500 mAh
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time About 2~3 days
- Dimension 121x62x9.5mm
- Weight 117gm
- Lenovo A1900 Colours N/A
- Lenovo A1900 Rival N/A
- Lenovo A1900 Release date April 2015
- Lenovo A1900 Price in China CNY 259
- Lenovo A1900 Price in USA $42
- Lenovo A1900 Price in India Rs 26,00(Est.)
Lenovo A1900 also offers you a 2-MP rear camera with LED flash promising superior photography in low light and unfortunately no front camera packed with 1500mAh battery measures 121x62x9.5mm and weight 117gm.
Lenovo A1900 Features
The phone is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor paired with 512 MB of RAM. There is 4 GB of internal storage memory expandable using a microSD card. Lenovo A1900 is a dual SIM phone that supports 2G and 3G networks. The device weighs 117 grams and pack a 1700 mAh battery.
- Dual-SIM Support with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Bigger 4- inch WVGA Display
- Faster quad-core processor
- Latest Android 4.4 kitkat
- Camera 2-MP Rear +No front
Lenovo A1900 is an entry level Android phone from Lenovo. It features a 5 inch display that offers WVGA resolution display.
Lenovo A1900 Review
The Lenovo A1900 also sports a single rear-facing camera with 2-megapixel sensor. Buyers will miss out on the flash and secondary camera, but that’s quite expected given the low price. On the storage side, the A1900 gets 4GB onboard space that can be expanded up to 16GB via microSD card.
Lenovo supports various connectivity options, including 3G support for data browsing as well as 2G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The handset feels light as it weighs just 117 grams even with a 1,500mAh battery on board. Based on Google’s Android OS, the A1900 runs version 4.4 KitKat out of the box and has room for two SIM networks.
Lenovo A1900 Price
Lenovo A1900 Price in INDIA : ₹2,800
Lenovo A1900’s specs are good for any basic user. Coming with 121 x 62 x 9.5 mm in dimensions and a 117 gm weighing body, Lenovo A1900 envelopes a 1500mAh battery which is enough to provide users with an above average battery life.
We Hope you really like this awesome article of “Lenovo A1900 Smartphone Features Specifications Price Review“. Aim of our website is to provide you complete real and true details of this new latest smartphone. If you really like this awesome article then share with your friends on facebook, whatsapp, twitter and much more, from the share this option given below in green box. Stay Happy