NIFT 2019 Application Form, Online Registration, Application Fee: NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) has released the dates and other important details for NIFT 2019 UG and PG entrance examination on its official website. Candidates who are interested in getting admission in undergraduate design programmes across sixteen campuses of NIFT should be aware of all the information regarding NIFT 2019 application forms, registration procedure, eligibility criteria and examination criteria in detail, in order to avoid any mistake.
NIFT 2019 application form is available from October 22, 2018 till 28th December (without fees). The application form of NIFT 2019 can be submitted in online as well as offline mode too. Candidates who are seeking admissions in Bachelor of Design and Bachelor of Fashion Technology programmes via NIFT 2019 can visit their official site www.nift.ac.in for the latest announcements by NIFT.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a group of fashion colleges in India. It was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. It is an institution of design, management, and technology for the international fashion business which offers four-year undergraduate, as well as two-year post-graduate, programmes in design, management, and technology.
As per eligibility criteria of NIFT 2019, there are certain criteria’s which need to be followed
- Age Limit:
For Bachelor programmes
- The maximum age of the applicants should be 23 years as on October 1, 2018.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by a period of five years for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (PHP).
For Master Programmes
There would be no age limit for master programmes.
For UG: The aspirants must have passed class 12th examinations and must hold the passing certificate of 12th exam by any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination.
For PG: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
NIFT Admissions 2019
NIFT is going to organise two set of tests, in order to offer admissions to the students, and those tests are:
- CAT (Creative Ability Test)
- GAT (General Ability Test)
STEPS TO APPLY FOR NIFT ADMISSIONS 2019
- Creating new Log in to by new candidates on NIFT official website www.nift.ac.in. Information regarding candidate’s personal details such as their name, date of birth, category, e-mail ID, etc. has to be filled for successfully creating login ID. Candidate’s registered e-mail ID and DOB is the login ID for NIFT 2019 application.
- On the homepage of official website, click on the tab, ‘Admissions’.
- On their site you will see a link ‘Online Registration for Admissions: 2019 – Apply Now’, click on that link.
- Read the information carefully and fill the form by giving your details including test centre preference, academic performance, parents’ information, gender and contact information is need to be filled
- Candidates should carefully read the declaration, and click on the check box of ‘I agree’. Then click on ‘Save’ button after verifying the information.
- Attach your photograph with your signature that should not be more than 50 KB in size and in jpg or .jpeg format only.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed to the next step.
- Complete the process by submitting application fee of NIFT 2019, it has to be paid via online payment gateway such as credit card, Debit Card or net Banking etc. or by offline mode through Demand Draft.
- Click on Submit to complete the online Admission process.
Here is some details/documents/information you should keep before filling the NIFT application form 2019:
- Aspirants must have a Valid Email ID.
- Aspirants must carry their Personal and Educational qualification details.
- If the candidate have some disabilities than they must carry a Disability Certificate.
- Aspirants must carry their Caste/Tribe/Class certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- In case making online payment they must know their Debit/Credit Card details.
- If the candidates are paying the fees in offline mode than the payments can be done through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi.
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format. The size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format. The size should not exceed 50 KB.
The fee structures of NIFT 2019 according to different categories are:
- General/OBC – Rs 2,000
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs 1,000
The payment can be done through online as well as offline mode too such as:
- Online Payment Methods:
Payment for NIFT 2019 application form fee can be done through credit card, debit card or through net banking
- Demand Draft (DD):
The people who are not paying through online mode can pay via Demand Draft; it should be drawn in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi.
The details of the Demand Draft have to be filled in the NIFT online application form 2019 and candidates should send the printout of their NIFT 2019 application form, carefully completed in all respects, along with demand draft to the following address:
Project Manager-CMS, All India Management Association Management House, 14 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, India