RRB Group C ALP Technician results 2018 Declared How to check at indianrailways.gov.in: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to declare the results of Group C ALP, Technician, although the dates are not officially announced but it is believed to be declared on November 5th or 6th, before Diwali. RRB official Angaraj Mohan said, “We have prepared the results, but to make it error free, the board has decided to scrutinise the results again to make it error free. The scrutiny process will take some time, but the board will declare the results before Diwali, any day on the second week of November.”
RRB Group C ALP Technician Exam 2018 Result
The results are going to be available on all the region based official websites. The candidates have applied for the RRB Group C, ALP technician exams 2018; can check their result from the official website on region based.
List of official websites to check results of RRB Group C, ALP technician exams 2018
RRB Guwahati (www.rrbguwahati.gov.in)
RRB Malda (www.rrbmalda.gov.in)
RRB Mumbai (www.rrbmumbai.gov.in)
RRB Ranchi (rrbranchi.gov.in)
RRB Muzaffarpur (www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in)
RRB Patna (www.rrbpatna.gov.in)
RRB Secunderabad (rrbsecunderabad.nic.in)
RRB Ahmedabad (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in)
RRB Ajmer (rrbajmer.gov.in)
RRB Bangalore (rrbbnc.gov.in)
RRB Bhopal (www.rrbbpl.nic.in)
RRB Kolkata (www.rrbkolkata.gov.in)
RRB Allahabad (rrbald.gov.in)
RRB Chennai (www.rrbchennai.gov.in)
RRB Jammu (www.rrbjammu.nic.in)
RRB Bhubaneshwar (www.rrbbbs.gov.in)
RRB Bilaspur (www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in)
RRB Siliguri (www.rrbsiliguri.org)
RRB Chandigarh (www.rrbcdg.gov.in)
RRB Gorakhpur (www.rrbguwahati.gov.in)
RRB Thiruvananthapuram (rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in)
Exam details RRB Group C ALP, Technician Recruitment 2018:
This year, RRB Group C exam was conducted at 416 centres across 160 cities and around 1, 19,110 candidates out of 1, 61,332 appeared the test.
Ministry of Railways said “We have successfully completed 1st stage CBT for more than 47 lakh candidates, competing for 64,037 ALP and technician posts, with record attendance of 76.76 per cent in the history of RRBs”.
Total posts: 64,371 vacancies
Assistant Loco Pilot: 27,795 posts
Other technicians: 36,576
RRB Group C results: By 31st October 2018 to 2nd November 2018
Selection process and Important notes for RRB Group C applicants 2018:
- Once the list of selected as well as non-selected candidates will be out, then the selected candidates have to appear for the second stage CBT common for ALP and Technician posts. Those candidates who have opted for ALP and got qualified in the second stage CBT, have to undergo an Aptitude Test (AT) which is Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- The marks will be standardised in all the stages of the exam. For Computer Based Aptitude Test there will be no negative marking.
- In order to qualify the exam, the RRB Group C applicants need to secure at least 42 marks in each of the section otherwise they will not qualify the exam, which is applicable to all candidates.
- The selected candidates will also get a payment of Rs 19,900 (Level 2 of 7th CPC pay matrix) plus other allowances as allowable.
Here’s how to check your result of RRB Group C Results 2018:
- Log on to the official website of RRB on your regional basis.
- On the homepage of the site, search for the link which says ‘RRB Group C ALP, Technician Results 2018’
- Click on it and login using your authorizations, your identification roll number and date of birth to successfully log in.
- On submitting the details, the PDF comprising the names of selected candidates along with their roll numbers will be displayed on the screen.
- Download your result and take print out of it for future.
Important Note: All the applicants should note that an official update on RRB Group C results is awaited, official dates are not yet announced by the officials. Therefore, all the RRB Group C candidates are recommended to keep a close check on their regional websites for any further latest updates from the officials.