Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Smartphone is all set to launch on 2nd August 2016 Price Features :- The long wait is over for the fans of Samsung phones as the officials of the Samsung company South Korean multinational Smartphone company has announced the release date of their next edition of Galaxy series.
The next model of the Galaxy series that is Galaxy Note 7 is scheduled to launch on August 2, 2016. And it is believed that this new series of Galaxy is considered to be the successor of Galaxy Note 5.
The Galaxy Note 7, will be launched on August 2 in the New York that will take place at 8:30 PM(IST) at an event. The officials of the Samsung announced that there will be a simultaneous event at the London and at the Rio de Janeiro.
Meanwhile, we are here with the full feature of this upcoming model of Galaxy series.
- Galaxy Note 7 will be packed with the 3600mAh battery and it is really similar to the battery of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge model.
2. The battery backup of Galaxy Note 7, will be of 20 hours with a single charge and the user can watch the video up to 20 hours with the full brightness on.
3. The display of Note 7 is 5.7-inch QHD Super AMOLED display.
4. This cell phone has the inbuilt memory of 64 GB and has Irish Scanner.
5. The camera of Galaxy Note 7 is 12 megapixel and the back camera of 5 megapixels.
6. A LED light is also available for enabling a nice click of photos.
Meanwhile, a company also clarifies the why they are not labelling this smartphone with the name of S6. They told the media wing that Galaxy Note 7 will cope up with the model of S7 edge.
Well, now fans just have to wait for the launching of this model in India.