UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019, Vacancies Application and Eligibility: Withdrawal of application form of UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019 has started. Candidates, who want to withdraw their application form, must do it before 5th November 2018. The withdrawal has started from 29th October 2018 and is going to end at 6:00 PM on 5th November 2018. The applicants can withdraw their application from the official website upsconline.nic.in. This deadline is given by the Union Public Service Commission itself. NOTE: Once the application withdrawn, can’t be retrieved
UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019
Mr. Arvind Saxena, UPSC Chairmen said that it becomes too time consuming and energy wasting to file the documents of all the applicants. As UPSC has to print papers and also has to make arrangements for the examination centres, so it wastes lots of resources and energy. He said, “The commission has to book venues, print papers, hire invigilators and ship the documents for all the 10 Lakh applicants – which turn out to be a 50% waste of energy and resources”.
Vacancy Details of UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019
There is total number of 581 posts in various departments of Central Government jobs and these categories would be filed through UPSC exam.
- Category I: Civil Engineering,
- Category II: Mechanical Engineering,
- Category III: Electrical Engineering,
- Category IV: Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Eligibility Criteria: UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019
- Candidate must be either citizen of India or
- A subject of Bhutan,
- A subject of Nepal,
- Tibetan refugee who came India for permanently settlement before 1st January 1962.
- A citizen from other country who came India for permanently settlement.
The minimum age limit of the candidates who are applying for UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019 should be 21 and the maximum age is 30.
Maximum age of 30 years will be relaxable in some case of government authorities’ up to 35 years.
Candidates must have an engineering degree from an established or authorized university, college or institution.
Candidates, who are applying for UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019, shall be required to undergo medical exam.
UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019; Stages of Examination
The Engineering Services Examination would be conducted in three steps:
- Preliminary Test: This is the stage one of the examination and the exam paper will be of objective type.
- Main Test: This is the second stage of the examination and the exam paper will be of conventional type.
- Personality Test: This is the third stage of the examination and as per the rules of UPSC; physical and medical examination will be conducted before final selection.
To relieve a little burden of stress from the candidates, UPSC has also released Exam related communications and transactions online. To know more, you can visit the official site.
Steps to withdraw application form
- Login to the official website upsconline.nic.in
- Fill your application details
- AN OTP will be sent to both your registered Mobile number (Via SMA) and Email id
- Fill the OTP
- A confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number and Email id after the completion of withdrawal