LeEco & Coolpad launch Cool1 Smartphone Specification Features Price : LeEco and Coolpad have amalgamated with each other to bring their first joint venture, Cool1 Dual. It is going to be a mid range handset that will be offered in three variants i.e 3GB RAM/32GB Rom, 4GB RAM/32GB ROM and 4GB RAM/64GB ROM. It will be present in different color options like Gold, Silver and rose gold.
Prices of the three variants are as follows:
3GB RAM with 32GB ROM: 1,099 Yuan or US $166 or INR 11,080
4GB RAM with 32GB ROM: 1,499 Yuan or US $226 or INT 15,125
4GB RAM with 64GB ROM: 1,699 Yuan or US $256 or INR 17,135
One can order this handset through Coolpad official website, Lemall and Jd.com. It will go on sale from this 24th August.
Cool1 Smartphone Specification
It will sport 5.5” FHD IPS in-Cell display technology proffering 450 nits of brightness and 72% NTSC color gamut. It will be powered by Octa core processor out of which Quad core is clocked at 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 while other Quad core is clocked at lower frequency of 1.2GHz A53 CPUs. Processor is based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset and it operates on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow Os out of the box topped by EUI5.6.
It comes up with uni-metal body design and boards finger print scanner that can unlock the handset in just 0.15 seconds. Disappointingly it doesn’t offer slot for Micro SD card so we cannot expand the internal memory.
It entails 13MP camera at the rear accompanied by phase detection auto focus, 4K video recording, f/2.0 aperture, slow motion video in 720p @ 120fps and dual tone LED Flash. On front it mounts 8MP of shooter along with f/2.2 aperture and 80-degree wide lenses. It carries gigantic 4060mah battery capacity that comes along with fast charging feature.
It also accommodates connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, USB Type C as connector, 4G LTE with VoLTE connectivity etc. It has dual camera set up which can be used for depth sensing along with realistic bokeh.
Cool1 Smartphone Features
- 5” IPS In-Cell Display technology with 1080p screen resolution, 450Nits brightness and 72% NTSC Color gamut
- Octa core processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset
- Adreno 510 as GPU
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Os layered by EUI 5.6
- 13MP rear camera with phase detection auto focus, 4K video recording, f/2.0 aperture, slow motion video in 720p @ 120fps and dual tone LED Flash
- 8MP front snapper with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide lens
- Dual SIM smart phone
- Connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, USB Type C as connector, 4G LTE with VoLTE connectivity etc
- 4060mAh batter with fast charging technology