Meizu Pro 6s Flagship Smartphone officially launched in China Specification Features :- The Chinese-based smartphone company, Meizu has come with their brand new Meizu Pro 6S flagship smartphone and launched it in China. The new smartphone has been launched with the price tag of 2699 Yuan or $399USD or roughly Rs. 26,600 INR and is inspired from the Meizu Pro 6. The company has made officially that the users can buy the smartphone from the November 7, 2016, in China.
Check out below for the detailed specification of the Meizu Pro 6s:
1. It Features 5.2-inch full HD AMOLED display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution to come with the 2.5GHz Helio X25 deca-core MediaTek MT6797T processor, which is coupled with MAli-T880 GPU.
2. The new device comes with with a 64GB of internal storage, which can not be expandable and has a 4GB of RAM.
3. It runs on runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system and supports dual SIM with 4G Connectivity.
4. It has a 5-megapixel Secondary front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 12-megapixel Primary rear Camera with Sony IMX386 Sensor, 10-LED dual-tone ring flash, OIS, and PDAF that can record Full HD Videos at 30FPS.
5. The eyecatching feature of the smartphone is its battery that is the 3060mAh non-removable battery with mCharge 3.0 fast charging via a 24W charger.
6. It has mTouch Fingerprint scanner, which is integrated into its physical home button.
7. The Meizu Pro 6s provides numbers of connectivity options like Wifi hotspot Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio, A-GPS, USB Type-C connectivity, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wifi Direct and a 3D Press functionality.
Meanwhile, the smartphone is available in four color options- Rose Gold, Black Star, Moonlight Silver, and Champagne Gold colors.