Motorola Moto M To Be Unveiled in India Soon Check Specification Features Price :- The Lenovo-Motorola company has revealed that they will soon launch their brand new flagship Moto M in India. With the smartphone already launched in the China, there are numbers of the rumors about the features of the smartphones.Even, the Motorola India’s Twitter handle tweeted saying, “Something different is coming your way. Stay tuned to know more.” Check out below for the features of the Motorola Moto M:
1. It comes with the a metal unibody designs with antenna bands on the top and bottom of the phone.
2. It has measures 151.35 x 75.35 x 7.85 mm and it weighs 163g to come with a Dolby Atmos audio support.
3. The Motorola M has a fingerprint scanner on the back of the device and measures 5.5 inches Super AMOLED Display at 401 ppi.
4. It has 64-bit MediaTek P15 octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz along with Mali T860 GPU.
5. It comes with the with a 4GB LPDDR 3 RAM and 32 GB Storage space and could be expandable up to 128 GB.
6. It runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 and comes with the various connectivity options like Bluetooth version 4.1 and WiFi 802.11 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz band MIMO.
The Moto M was launched in China with the price range of Rs. Yuan 1999 and it is expected that it will be launched in India with the price around Rs 19,990.