DU Third Cut-Off 2019: Delhi University Admission 3rd Cut Off List & Seat Availability: Delhi University(DU) is going to release its third cut-off list tomorrow i.e. July 9, 2019. The cut-off list will be released on its official website i.e. du.ac.in. Candidates who are waiting for the third cut-off list should visit the official website of DU to check it along with college they are coming under. Along with the third cut off list, Delhi University would be releasing the admissions status of all the colleges, i.e. admissions taken in various programs by 3 pm today. DU Cut Off List 2019
DU Third Cut-Off 2019
Candidates seeking admission are requested to download the forms for the respective colleges and should carry the downloaded form along with all the required documents when they go to the respective colleges.
With less than 20,000 seats left to be filled in Delhi University, the principals of colleges affiliated to the university said that the cut-offs for admission to courses will see a marginal decline in the third list, on July 9, 2019.
DU Third cut-off list out, over 18,000 seats still up for grabs
DU has already completed the admission process under second cut off on July 6, 2019. According to the data shared by DU, more than 15,000 students were admitted to the university after the second cut off. The total number of admissions done in second cut off is 36,850, which is about 60% of the total seats available for merit-based courses while a total of 751 withdrawals were done. Also, the number of cancellations recorded after the second cut off are 3,069.
Steps to check DU 3rd Cut off List 2019:
- Log on to the official website i.e. du.ac.in.
- Click on the link which says ”third cut-off list”
- DU cut-off will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out of it
No third cut-off list in many colleges
It is expected that many of the top colleges and the top courses in the Delhi University will not be having a third cut off list. Various top colleges have observed massive admissions in popular courses such as BCom (Honours), BA (Honours) Economics and Physical Science courses.
DU admissions 2019: List of colleges with third cut off list
- SRCC sets the cut-off at 97.75 per cent for BCom (Hons), 0.25 per cent less than the second cut-off which was 98 per cent
- The Kirori Mal College has set 96 per cent for Arts subjects. The cut-off for Economics (Hons) set at 97.5 per cent marks, while 97 per cent for BCom (Hons)
- The cut-off for BCom (Hons) for general category at Shaheed Bhagat Singh College stood at 96.25 per cent. For BA (Hons) Economics, the cut-off is 96.5 per cent and 94.5 per cent for BA (English)
There are about 54,000 seats in Delhi University. However, this year, additional provision of 6,000 seats has been done under the Economically Weaker Section or EWS Category that is bringing the total to about 60,000 seats. The cut off for EWS has been released separately. Many colleges are still to close the quota on EWS admissions.