Intex Cloud Breeze Gets A Price Discount of Rs. 500 Check Specification Features Price :- Earlier in the month of March Intex which is an Indian handset maker launched Intex Cloud Breeze which bears 5” Display. At the time of the launch company priced this handset at the amount of just INR 3,999 but now the company has plan to offer the discount of about “500RS” on this handset. After the discount this handset is available at the price of INR 3,499 and is available exclusively from popular online retailer snapdeal at the worth of INR 3,499.
Intex Cloud Breeze full specs:
It measures 145.5×72.8×9.9mm and weighs 153.3 grams. It sports 5” FWVGA Display with 480X854p screen resolution further incorporated by Corning Gorilla Glasses for the protection of the handset against any fall. It is powered by dual core MediaTek MT6572W chipset which is clocked at the clock frequency of 1.2GHz.
With this handset one gets the combination of 1GB DDR2 RAM and 8GB of memory on the board out of which users only get 5.8GB as the storage for mass and USB and external memory can be further extended up to 32GB via MicroSD card slot. It also operates on dated Android Kitkat V4.4 OS out of the box.
It accommodates 5MP of shooter at the rear accompanied by LED Flash and f/2.0 aperture while on front we are having 2MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and for video calling. It is a dual SIM smart phone that is equipped with connectivity options like 2G/3G, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, WiFi, FM radio etc. It also includes 3.5mm ear jack as connectors. Talking about the sensors then it entails gravity, light and proximity sensors.
It carries 2300mAh battery capacity at the rear which claim talk time up to 4-6 hours and stand by time up to 20 days.
- Measures 145.5×72.8×9.9mm in dimension
- Weighs 153.3 grams
- Sports 5” FWVGA Display with corning gorilla glass protection
- 2GHz dual core processor
- 1GB RAM with 8GB memory on the board out of which 5.8GB is available for the users
- External memory can be expandable up to 32GB
- Functions on outdated Android Kitkat V4.4 OS
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP Front shooter for selfies and video calling
- Dual SIM smart phone
- Connectivity options like 2G/3G, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, WiFi, FM radio etc
- 5mm ear jack as connectors
- 2300mah battery promising talk time up to 4-6h and stand by time up to 20 days
- Includes gravity, light and proximity sensors