Cure Treat Hypertension easily BP high low blood pressure:
All of us know that out of every 3 person, a person is suffering from Hypertension or a High Blood Pressure in layman language. The problem of High BP has surged very very high over the past decades and as a result, many patients have come up complaining about the problem of increasing BP. This article is an attempt to classify the causes, symptoms, preventive measures and cure of the problem for Hypertension.
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure or arterial hypertension, is a chronic medical condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is elevated. Blood pressure is expressed by two measurements, the systolic and diastolic pressures, which are the maximum and minimum pressures, respectively, in the arterial system.
The systolic pressure occurs when the left ventricle is most contracted; the diastolic pressure occurs when the left ventricle is most relaxed prior to the next contraction. Normal blood pressure at rest is within the range of 100–140 mm Hg systolic and 60–90 mm Hg diastolic i.e.it can look like 140-100/90-60 mm of Hg. Hypertension is present if the blood pressure is persistently at or above 140/90 millimeters mercury (mm Hg) for most adults.
Statistics from WHO
As per the statistics from WHO (World Health Organization), one out of every three adults is suffering from Hypertension.
As per WHO, Worldwide, raised blood pressure is estimated to cause 7.5 million deaths, about 12.8% of the total of all deaths. This accounts for 57 million disability adjusted life years (DALYS) or 3.7% of total DALYS. Raised blood pressure is a major risk factor for coronary heart disease and ischemic as well as hemorrhagic stroke. Blood pressure levels have been shown to be positively and continuously related to the risk for stroke and coronary heart disease. In some age groups, the risk of cardiovascular disease doubles for each increment of 20/10 mm Hg of blood pressure, starting as low as 115/75 mm Hg. In addition to coronary heart diseases and stroke, complications of raised blood pressure include heart failure, peripheral vascular disease, renal impairment, retinal hemorrhage and visual impairment. Treating systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure until they are less than 140/90 mm Hg is associated with a reduction in cardiovascular complications.
It usually does not cause symptoms initially, but sustained hypertension over time is a major risk factor for hypertensive heart disease, coronary artery disease, stroke, aortic aneurysm, peripheral artery disease, and chronic kidney disease.
It is classified as either primary (essential) hypertension or secondary hypertension. About 90–95% of cases are categorized as primary hypertension, defined as high blood pressure with no obvious underlying cause. The remaining 5–10% of cases are categorized as secondary hypertension, defined as hypertension due to an identifiable cause, such as chronic kidney disease, narrowing of the aorta or kidney arteries, or an endocrine disorders(Hormonal disorders).
Causes of Hypertension
The ancient system of Ayurvedic medicines defines high blood pressure or Hypertension as Rakta Gata Vata(Excess of movement or energy in the blood).
The cause of this is due to vitiation of Air(Vata) and Digestive bile(Pitta). or a combination of both.
The food which we eat, if it doesn’t get digested properly converts into Ama(Toxic Product). This Ama, when it circulates in the blood, causes a sticky effect by depositing in the arteries thereby causing the arteries to become narrow, increasing the blood pressure.
The following are the general types of imbalances responsible for most chronic conditions, including hypertension:
- Toxins accumulating in tissues and blocking circulation(Ama).
- Poor nutrition.
- Poor digestion.
- Imbalance of the nervous system.
- Accumulation of physical and mental stress.
- Lowering of natural resistance and immunity.
- Disruption of natural biological rhythms.
- Stress and hectic life-style.
- Vitiation of vata
- Smoking and an excessive intake of intoxicants
- Hardening of the arteries
- Metabolic disorders
- Excessive intake of common table salt
- Consumption of fast foods
The common modern medical approach that matches drugs to symptoms does not completely address many of these factors. As a result, modern medicine often cannot fully remove the disorder and the condition becomes chronic. Chronic means that the condition persists over time even with the best modern medical treatment. Currently over 100 million Americans suffer from a chronic condition, indicating that some new approach is needed in our health care.
Symptoms of High BP
- Pain experienced at the back of the head and neck on waking up, which soon disappears.
- Heart pain
- Frequent urination
- Nervous tension
- Difficulty in Breathing
These are the most common symptoms of BP which manifest slowly in the lifestyle of the persons who is prone to them.
- Eat whatever light and soupy things you can cook, preferably at home in good hygienic condition both of body as well as mind.
- A diet prepared in Rock Salt(Sendha Namak) is one of the best ways to prevent BP. Don’t use Common Table salt.
- A diet rich in Vegetables preferably with lesser amount starch is naturally good for the heart and health.
- Having a habit of rising up before sunrise, eating a good heavy breakfast, avoiding eating anything in day and having the dinner before sunset and sleeping on time so as to rise up early is the best way to prevent any disease.
- Consumption of alkaline food is best for a good heart. it includes all vegetables, especially Bottle Gourd or Ash Gourd.
For those who are suffering with a High BP, there are some classical home remedies as well as traditional Ayurvedic Medicines.
- Drink a cup full of juice of Bottle Gourd mixed with some leaves of coriander, mint and some black pepper empty stomach twice daily.
- Take some Cinnamon sticks, powder them and take one half of teaspoon twice daily with honey before or after food(Caution: to be avoided by pregnant women).
- Take some leaves of Indian Wood Apple(Bel), dry and powder them and consume it once daily empty stomach(Also beneficial for those suffering with Diabetes)
- Soak half a teaspoon of Methi dana(Indian fenugreek) overnight. Drink the water in the morning empty stomach and eat the soaked methi dana, finely chewing them.
- Drinking of Indian Cow’s urine 2 spoons in equal quantity of water once daily in the morning empty stomach is very good.
- Take one spoon of Arjuna(Terminelia arjuna ) bark powder, mix in one cup water and one cup milk. Boil it nicely to reduce it to one cup and drink it hot once daily empty stomach. Those with lactose intolerance can use honey or plain water.
Traditional Ayurvedic Medicines
- Arjun Pushpi Vati: One tablet after food twice daily.
- Arjunarisht: 4 spoons in 4 spoon water after food twice daily.
- Sarpgandha Ghan Vati: One tablet twice daily after food(be very cautious)
- Himalaya Serpolin: 2 tablets twice daily after food.
- Vyas Serpina: 2-3 tablets twice daily after food.
- Divya Mukta Vati: 2 tablets twice daily after food.
- Mukta Pishti: 250-500 mg once daily empty stomach.
All Ayurvedic medicines should be taken under proper supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic physician.
We hope this article on Cure Treat Hypertension easily BP high lower blood pressure was being like and appreciated by you. Please do not forget to share this article on social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc. You can also provide us with your feedback below the article in the commenting section. Stay connected with us to get more updates on latest news and many more. Be Happy
Thank you very much!!