Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was born on 15 October 1931 and died on 27 July 2015 i.e today, Full form of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam name is Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam. HE was an Indian scientist who served as the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. Kalam was born and raised in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu and studied physics and aerospace engineering. He spent the next four decades as a scientist and science administrator, mainly at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and was intimately involved in India’s civilian space program and military missile development efforts. He thus came to be known as the Missile Man of India for his work on the development of ballistic missile and launch vehicle technology. Now below get complete details of How Did Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Died Death Reasons RIP Images.
How Did Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Died Death Reasons
Patricia Mukhim, Editor of The Shillong Times posted on Facebook :
FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA, DR APJ ABDUL KALAM COLLAPSES DURING A LECTURE AT IIM SHILLONG. REPORTEDLY BROUGHT DEAD TO BETHANY HOSPITAL. DR KALAM HAS BEEN A GUEST FACULTY AT IIM SHILLONG FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS! A LIFE WELL LED BY EXAMPLE. A GREAT, DEDICATED TEACHER UNTIL THE VERY END! NO SALUTE WILL BE ENOUGH FOR THIS GREAT SON OF MOTHER INDIA.
The 84-year-old Kalam was rushed to Bethany Hospital in Nongrim hills after he collapsed during the lecture in the Indian Institute of Management at around 6.30 pm.
Chief Secretary P B O Warjiri told reporters outside the hospital that he had spoken to Union Home Secretary L C Goyal asking for necessary arrangements to be made for carrying Kalam’s body from Guwahati to Delhi on Tuesday morning.
“The former President has been admitted to Bethany hospital in a critical condition,” M Kharkrang, SP Khasi Hills said earlier.
The former President collapsed during a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management at around 6.30 pm and was rushed to the hospital in Nongrim hills in the capital city of Meghalaya, where he was placed in the Intensive Care Unit.
Dr John Sailo, CEO, BethanyHospital, Shillong confirmed that Dr Kalam was brought dead to the hospital.
“He was brought to the hospital at around 7 pm without a pulse or any other sign of life, and that efforts were made to revive him. At 7.45 pm, Dr Kalam was declared dead, he said. When asked what the cause of death was he said, “As for the cause of death, difficult to say, but it may have been a cardiac event.” “He is in the Intensive Care Unit. We are examining him. We suspect that it could be cardiac arrest,” Sailo added.
Doctors from the army hospital and North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences rushed to Bethany hospital.
Governor V Shanmughanathan, Speaker Abu Taher Mondal, Home Minister Roshan Warjiri, the Chief Secretary and DGP Rajiv Mehta rushed to the hospital.
Source : Rediff.com
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam RIP Images Pics Photos DP
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Status Quotes Sayings
- ” Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.” -A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- “Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough”. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.” – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- “All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.” – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- “Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.” – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- “If you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun.” – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- “It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone” – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.
- Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place only strengths respects strength.
- Confidence and Hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you successful person.
We Hope you landed on the right site to get the latest information on Celebrate 5th Death Anniversary Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam RIP Images Photos DP Status Quotes Sayings. If you really liked our information then, Do share this article on social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc. You can also provide us with your comments below the article in the commenting section. Stay tuned with us for the latest updated news.